- This event has passed.
Recruit and Retain Employees Workshop
September 1 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm$129.00
Managing a Business Workshop
UGA Small Business Development Center
UGA SBDC Augusta staff and guests invite you to participate in this comprehensive workshop to inform and create action as small business owners seek to fill open positions. Participants will evaluate the work climate, assess workforce needs, and be updated on best practices for hiring and retaining the best workforce for your small business. Leaders will share insight on getting the best applicants, sources for an applicant pool, and best ways to promote the business as one to attract candidates with the good fit for the organization.
- Hiring Overview
- Assessment of Business Needs
- Current Employment of Economic Environment
- Workforce Changes
- Ways to Find Employees
- Employee Retention
- Panel Discussion/Q&A
- Assessment of Current Business Climate and Needs for the Business
- Knowledge of Present Workforce Economy, Trends, and Future Considerations
- Increased Insight for Applicant Pools, Hiring, and Technology
- How to Promote Your Business as THE Place to Work
- Employee Retention Tips and Sharing
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.