ADP is seen as one of the model employers in the Augusta region for its retention efforts, training, and support. Recently, ABD Publisher, Neil Gordon sat down with ADP Division Vice President and General Manager, Dave Brendza.
How many ADP employees are in Augusta, and what positions do you have filled?
- Currently, we employ over 1600 associates at ADP’s Augusta office. Our positions support ADP’s Human Capital Management suite of products and services, including roles like service and implementation consultants, HR and project management specialists, and leadership positions. There are always opportunities to join our team, and you can visit jobs.adp.com to learn more.
How is 2023/2024 looking in terms of recruiting and retaining your best people?
- ADP recruits a diverse and specialized workforce, and the Augusta market continues to supply high-quality candidates. We’re closely connected to solid candidate pools through our work with Augusta University, USC Aiken, the Chambers of Commerce, and Fort Gordon. Retaining our talent is crucial, and ADP offers tremendous benefits, a hybrid work model, engagement opportunities, career growth and development resources, and more to ensure our associates are fulfilled.
What types of services are marketed from the Augusta campus to local companies?
- From small businesses to global enterprises, ADP has solutions and expertise to support an organization’s goals and help every business and employee achieve their full potential. ADP’s vast offerings include HR services, benefits, talent, payroll, time management, retirement services, HR outsourcing, and PEO – all powered by our world-class service and cutting-edge technology. A number of local businesses in the CSRA leverage ADP’s solutions.
What services do you feel are becoming more popular in terms of client needs in this type of economy?
- ADP’s products and services have to meet the client where they are, and today, we’re seeing significant interest in accessibility and inclusive solutions, as well as technology like GenAI. With inclusive features already built into our products and products like Roll by ADP, which are already leveraging GenAI, we are embracing and building upon this exciting work.
Anything else you’d like to share about ADP in Augusta?
- ADP Augusta has had a presence in the Augusta area since 2007, and in these 16 years, we have established a strong presence in the market, not only as a great place to work, but as a supporter of our community. We are proud to give back to many local charities through donations and grants by the ADP Foundation or associate volunteerism, and we are excited to continue contributing toward the success of the Augusta region.