|Membership Program & Sign-up Page||Limited||Consumer||Basic Business||Bronze||Gold|
with limited content
|2. Number of people w/ access to website||1||1||1||2||6|
|a. Limited Access|
|b. Regular Access|
|4. eNews Message about YOUR BUSINESS||1||3|
|5. Your Business Listing on ABD Biz Directory||Bronze||Gold|
|6. Business Calendar|
a. Publicity Article
|8. Boardroom Hours||16|
* Note: For Bronze and Gold members paying monthly, the first payment will include a Business Listings set-up fee of $50.00. There is no set-up fee for those paying the yearly price.
**For help in choosing a Membership Plan that is right for you, please click here.**
Paid Basic Business Members receive consumer stories AND B2B articles on business sales, expansions, commercial real estate, business coaching and more!
(2) people within your company can have full access to all of our content with a Bronze membership and (6) people within your company receive all of our content with a Gold membership.
3. Business Networking Meetings:
4. Messages about YOUR Business on our 12,000 Subscriber Newsletter: Bronze members get one “shout out” per year and Gold members receive three. Approximately 3,000 open our daily newsletter. Here is an example of one:
Shout out to our marketing partner, HoneyBaked Ham, with locations in the Mullins Square Evans, Fairway Square in Augusta and on Wrightsboro Road. HBH is giving away a HUGE Easter meal for one lucky family or company. Click here to know more.
5. Bronze and Gold Business Listings on the ABD Business Directory. Your company will be listed under different categories and we’ll share different levels of marketing information with click-throughs to your on-line channels. (Value: $250 Bronze $500 Gold) Click for example: https://augustabusinessdaily.com/business-directory/
6) CSRA Business Calendar: ABD curates networking events from more than 10 business organizations in the CSRA. Check the calendar first and then attend and grow your business! https://augustabusinessdaily.com/events
7. A “Lessons Learned” article from a Gold member is either written by the company or a free-lance ABD writer($100 fee) to share your companies’ story of growth or overcoming obstacles. The goal is also to be engaging and educational to our business readers. (Click for Lessons Learned Example) (Article Value: $250/each)
8. Access to the ABD Boardroom: Gold members may use our 650 Square foot boardroom 16 hours per year (based on availability) to hold company retreats or lunch n learns in a comfortable environment at our headquarters at 930 Stevens Creek Road. (Click here for a 360 Virtual Tour)