If you’re stuck at the office during tournament week in Augusta, you may want to ask the boss to order The Taste of the Masters package for your crew!
It’s $25 more this year with some extra Masters memorabilia and hosting accessories such as coasters, Masters pin flag toothpicks, menus, food cards, and more.
For $175, Augusta National will ship you the Taste of the Masters package by April 6th:
- 24 ounces of pimento cheese
- 24 ounces of egg salad
- 24 ounces of North Carolina-style pulled pork BBQ
- 6 bags of plain potato chips
- 6 bags of BBQ potato chips
- 12 chocolate chip cookies
- 25 Masters branded souvenir cups
- 12 sheets of Masters branded wax paper
- 12 Masters branded coasters
- Hosting kit materials
Note: buns are not included.
Augusta National started this program in November 2020 to help patrons have a taste of the Masters while watching the tournament on TV during Covid-19.