Over the weekend, members of the Builders Association of Metro Augusta celebrated pushing through an unusual 2020 with many successes. The event was held at the West Lake Country Club.
“The home building industry has faced many challenges over the past two years. Whether it be supply chain issues, workforce, or having to learn how to adjust from what has always been a face-to-face type business to a virtual platform. As you can see with our event tonight, our area made it happen in a big way. We look forward to continuing our support of the building industry and real estate companies for years to come,” said Tiffany Heitzman,
The most “Stellar Awards” were given to Meybohm for its management of the Whispering Pines subdivision off of William Few Parkway in Evans. The longtime market leader is also the developer of Whispering Pines.
The “Stellar Awards” promote excellence in real estate sales, marketing strategies and Builder achievements related to new home sales.
Whispering Pines was voted Best Neighborhood—in part because of its family friendly activities like walking, biking and strolling to nearby schools like Parkway Elementary and the Greenbrier School District.
There is a 3.5 acre park in the development, playground (see photo above) and nearly 6 miles of walking trials.
The neighborhood boasts multiple price points within designated sections.
Here is a list of other awards given and some accompanying photos taken by A Tad Creative Productions, Tad Jones.
Other Company Awards
- BEST PEST CONTROL COMPANY – Horne’s Pest Control
- BEST INSURANCE COMPANY – Blanchard and Calhoun Insurance
- BEST NEW HOME SALES COMPANY OF THE YEAR – Meybohm Real Estate – $177 million – 779 new homes
- BEST MODEL HOME FOR A NEW HOME SITE – 2045 Sinclair – Crawford Creek – Ivey Homes
- BEST CURB APPEAL – 1730 Davenport – Crawford Creek – Ivey Homes
- BEST KITCHEN – 2230 Kendall – Crawford Creek – Ivey Homes
- BEST SPECIAL SALES PROMOTION – Greenpoint “Find Your Dream Home” Bingo – Meybohm Real Estate
- BEST WEBSITE FOR A BUILDER – Bill Beazley Homes
- NEW HOMES SITE AGENTS of the year (50 or less by $ amount) 23.3M – River Island – Southeastern Residential Madera Hollowell, Bobby Bentley
- BUILDER WITH THE MOST NEW HOMES SOLD – Bill Beazley Homes – 313 homes
- BUILDER WITH MOST NEW TOWNHOMES SOLD – Ivey Homes – Brighton Woods/Emerson Townhomes – 46
- BEST SELLING COMMUNITY (50 or less by $ amount and volume) – River Island – Southeastern Residential – $23 million Governor’s Place – Southeastern Residential – 49 homes
- BEST SELLING COMMUNITY (51+ homes by $ amount and volume) – Crawford Creek – Ivey Homes and Meybohm Real Estate – $30 million – 96 Homes
For more information visit www.homebuildersaugusta.org.