You’re invited at 4:30 this afternoon to the unveiling of some big changes at Floyd and Green at 515 Silver Bluff Road in Aiken, where they have spent the last 15 years.
The first 15 years the jeweler was in the Centre South area.
“The store’s interior and exterior have been completely renovated,” said owner Tom Williams. “Our goal is to be the best, and that required us to make this kind of significant commitment to our community.”
Floyd & Green’s renovations include:
- A modern, updated façade with enhanced English Garden elements
- A resurfaced parking lot and new entry area
- An expanded bridal area that includes a new loose stones collection, private consultation suite, custom design area and Hearts on Fire Environment
- An elevated fashion jewelry area, featuring a more extensive selection of designer pieces from John Hardy, Lagos and Ippolita
- An expanded Floyd & Green Estate Collection offering antique, estate and previously owned pieces
- The addition of a Tudor Watch Environment, which features the collection’s signature watches and latest novelties
- The addition of an Official Rolex Repair Center and certified Rolex Watchmaker John Caldicott. This means we can provide the care, skill and equipment needed to service Rolex and Tudor watches onsite.
- The addition of Floyd & Green’s Community Lounge that includes comfortable seating, refreshments, charging stations and the opportunity to slow down and savor the Floyd & Green experience.
- Signature artwork featuring beloved Aiken landmarks