The utilization of search engine optimization (SEO) practices has grown significantly in the realm of digital marketing. A fundamental element of SEO is the analysis of keywords to ascertain what prospective customers are searching for and how to get listed higher. The Google Keyword Planner, a free tool for keyword research, can be used to identify popular terms and anticipate future search volume trends.
Here’s how to use Google Keyword Planner to get search volume and forecasts:
- Sign in to your Google AdWords account. This is required to access the Keyword Planner, but don’t worry, you don’t have to run any ads if you don’t want to.
- Access the Keyword Planner. Once you’ve signed up for AdWords, click on the “Tools” menu and select “Keyword Planner.”
- Click on “Get search volume and forecasts.”
4. Enter your keywords. Begin by inputting the terms you believe your intended demographic may look up. Get search volume data. After entering your keywords, the Keyword Planner will provide you with data on the average monthly search volume for each keyword, as well as related keywords and their search volume.
5. Using the Keyword Planner, you can gain insight into future search volume trends for your keywords, allowing you to make informed decisions when targeting a specific keyword for SEO. Along with search volume data, forecasts are also provided to estimate expected changes in search volume for the keyword in the future.
6. Analyze the data. It is essential to carefully assess the data provided by the Keyword Planner. Take the time to identify and comprehend trends and patterns and consider how each keyword relates to the intended audience and desired objectives.
That’s all there is to it!
So What Does it All Mean?
Google Keyword Planner is an essential tool for anyone looking to improve their SEO. By understanding search volume and forecasts, you can make informed decisions about the keywords you target in your digital marketing efforts.
If you want to learn how to have sustainable digital marketing, you can get a free digital assessment of your online presence at https://grouprb.com/get-your-free-online-audit-report/.
Until next time, remember that you deserve marketing that actually works.